The wrapping up of a great week...

Working this week on a Skechers Sneaker documentary with a large crew of folks from Chile (3rd year in a row), was just as awesome as can be.  It's just reassuring that through the sacrifices I am making through my journey to becoming a business owner are paying off.  The most rewarding factor of it all is having an opportunity to connect with random people I might have never met otherwise, from all over the Country and World and spending hours coming together to create a finished product.  It's also ironic because the slogan for their campaign this year is "Be The Next One".  Sounds a bit corny, I know, but it focused on "real" people in NYC, their stories, dreams, and lives.  To one native New Yorker, this touches a soft spot, and I plan to make the most out of it.  Work hard for what you want and deserve, and it is inevitable.


No comments:

Post a Comment