Editorial Lip Focus And Male Grooming By Orlando Santiago

I had the pleasure of attending 2 classes by celebrity makeup artist Orlando Santiago.  One was for men's grooming (as I have been working with alot of male models recently) and an editorial lip focus class.

I must say, Orlando was one of the best teachers I have ever experienced.  He is someone I would genuinely like to kick it with!  After our very unprofessional male model didn't show up, Orlando simply offered himself as the subject and we were all thrilled.

As far as the editorial lip focus goes, you see he dresses the model's face in an extreme black and glitter color, but the focus was still on the lip with colors and textures as you can see.  Enjoy :)

Orlando Before

Orlando during

Orlando after

Orlando after

Model before

Model during



After

After

No comments:

Post a Comment