Another "behind the scenes" photograph segment

Today's shoot was awesome.  We had a gorgeous model Taisia, from the Ukraine, a stylist from Austria, a hair stylist from Australia, a photographer from New Jersey, and a makeup artist from the Bronx.  Such an eclectic group!  It was also a super relaxed day for me because we were stationed in my apartment in Riverdale, and shooting right in the area.  The wardrobe was a mix of the stylist/designer Eva Poleschinski as well as some serious designer clothing.  Here are some photos I took and a few from Eva as well.  
                                      






It started raining, but that was ok!

Rock outside my bedroom window





From left to right, representing
Australia, Ukraine, Italy (my husband)
and Austria!  My house got a serious 
International dose today!






No comments:

Post a Comment